- 4101 Johnson St, Greenville, TX 75401
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1159 Sqft
- Pretty and updated! New granite counters and cabinets in kitchen with eat-in dining area! Open living with vaulted ceilings and beautiful beam. Current owner purchased land next door for spacious back yard. New survey available! Ceramic tile throughout gives this home a very open feeling and makes for easy cleaning! Hurry before it's gone! Nothing compares for this price in the area!
- 2600 Waketon Rd, Flower Mound, TX 75028
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1092 Sqft
- Great location! Surrounded by shopping and restaurants. Walking distance to the high school. Ideal location for building your dream home with a country feel but with homes, business, schools and restaurants close by. Are you looking to raise or train horses? Build townhomes?
- 2217 Surrey Ln, Plano, TX 75075
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2243 Sqft
- Very nice large lot tucked away in the neighborhood with extra side yard in addition to large back yard! Open floorplan with vaulted ceilings and wood beams, split bedrooms, extra office space, and kitchen, dining, and living with wet bar flow great for entertaining! At only $250, 000 in these exemplary schools this one won't last! Hurry before it's gone!
- 3205 Saddlehead Dr, Plano, TX 75075
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1825 Sqft
- Ideal Plano location and Hardwood floors throughout make living easy in this impressive, generously spacious 3-bedroom 2-bathroom home. This family-friendly neighborhood offers Cheyenne Park, walking paths, and the previously Blue Ribbon awarded Saigling Elementary School. New Windows and skylights add natural lighting to every room. The kitchen's openness allows for entertaining into the living areas, while still providing ample storage and counter space. Recent updates include windows, floors, light fixtures, ref ...
- 208 Riverstone Way, McKinney, TX 75070
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2475 Sqft
- IMMACULATE! MUST SEE! Perfect floorplan with master down, large open living overlooking oversized patio and private backyard. Large gameroom upstairs could be used as 5th bedroom. Many upgrades including, light fixtures and hardware throughout, oversized custom shower with two shower heads in master,large custom framed master bath mirror, storm doors, angled tile in kitchen, large under stair storage, ceiling fans in every room, extended patio in back yard, landscaped front yard border, and solar screens. HURRY BEF ...